- Publisher: John Hester
- Version Listed: 1.1.5
- Listing Date: 13th November 2016
- Cost: FREE
Unscramble the tiles to reconnect the broken lines into closed rectangles. Each puzzle level is algorithmically generated on the fly - meaning you'll never solve the same puzzle twice even if you play the same level again. Need a hint? You earn a peek at a possible solution for each level solved without peeking. Earned peeks can also be used to restart the level partially solved. If you're stuck at a difficult level with no peeks remaining, you can go back to a prior level to earn more peeks or restart the level with a new puzzle. Finding the puzzles too easy? Adjust the difficulty by skipping levels. Every level has at least one solution and most will have many. The puzzles and solutions are infinite.
- Tap - Select a tile to move. Tap again to move.
- Long Press - Select connected tiles to move. Tap to move.
- Tap the selected tile - Cancel move
- Peek - Peek at a solution at the cost of one peek
- Restart with Help - Spend a peek to restart the level partially solved
- New Puzzle - Generate a new puzzle at this level without spending a peek
- Music - Turn the music on/off or adjust the volume
- Sound Effects - Turn the sound effects on/off
- Difficulty - Adjust the difficulty by advancing 1, 5, 10, or 20 levels at a time
- Replay Completed Levels - Replay any level previously completed except level 1