Twistouch is a puzzle game that engages your brain and your fingers. Each level is made up of an area with scattered colored orbs and the aim is to use your fingers to guide these orbs to specific points within the level.
The first few levels of the main game are pretty simple but the difficulty is quickly ramped up to the point where you almost need double jointed fingers to continue. I like this difficulty though, there's nothing worse than a game that offers little in the way of a challenge.
Some of the features included are:
- 12 levels (62 levels in the premium version)
- 3 Game modes
- Arcade - 30 seconds to complete as many levels as you can
- Frenetic mode - 40 seconds to reach the highest level you can
- Puzzle initial - select the level you want to play and try to complete it as quickly as possible earning 3 stars
- GameCentre and OpenFeint enabled
With all these options there's quite a lot to keep you going and this is only the lite version, the premium comes with even more levels and features.
Twistouch is a fun and unique puzzler that's unique gameplay makes it stand out. If you have fond memories of playing Twister or enjoy games that get you thinking, head over to the app store and download Twistouch.
Note: I never tested the iPad version but would imagine Twistouch would be even better on a larger screen. If you've played it on the iPad why not register and provide some feedback using the form below.