Version Reviewed: 3.1
Review Date: 5th Jan, 2012
Reviewed by James
Not happy with a photo you've taken on you iPhone? Maybe you want to change the colour of something specific, help it stand out from it's surroundings. If so you might want to check out Colour Range, the app that lets users express themselves and their photos through colour.
Colour Range allows you to target specific areas of a photo based on colour. Once an area is selected you can manipulate the colour range and create some sweet effects.
Main features include:
- Color Separator and Color Equaliser allows you to pin-point a specific area by colour
- Use the brush feature to manually remove or recover colours
- Adjust depth of your photos using brightness, contrast, saturation and sharpen filters
- HUE filter allows you to change colours of specific objects
- View effects in real-time
- Cancel and undo actions infinite times
- Save your photos in high resolution (up to 2040x204)
- Save images to your library and share via email
- Facebook and Twitter social sharing
The apps simple to use once you've had a play around with it. I loved how the separator/equiliser allowed you to really target the colour you wanted to change. The cancel and undo functions work well and its refreshing to use an image editing app that allows you to quickly and easily undo things.
Colour Range is an excellent app to add to your collection of photo processing apps. It works well on all colour images but I found the best effects were achieved on images that contained bold colours that could be isolated from the rest of the picture. However you use the app, Colour Range is all about having fun and creating images that stand out from the crowd.
No users have rated this app. Login or create an account and be the first to rate this app.
To rate this app you can login to your account using the form below. Not registered yet? Don't worry, you can Register Here