Annual Leave Review
Annual Leave allows you to keep track of what holidays you've taken or have planned at work. Very useful if, like myself, you often forget to mark down the holidays you've taken throughout the year.
- Includes half days, useful for tracking those lunchtime finishes or early morning lie ins
- Includes option for flexi days, allowing you to keep track of days you carry over the year
- Insert planned days and mark them as approved when they've been signed off
- View days you've taken in previous years
- Calendar view for quick viewing months
- List view with coloured bullets showing you what's approved and what isn't
- Filter holiday lists including bank holidays
- Includes public holidays for United Kingdom, Australia, Austria, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Switzerland and America
If your boss struggles to keep track of your planned holidays, do it yourself with the Annual Leave app
The features within the app are excellent and cover everything you'll need to get your holidays marked down. Half days. Public holidays (check the countries available) Historical list. Calendar views. Flexi days. Everything you need to keep your holidays in check and make sure you're notgetting short changed.
In 31 years I've never once tracked my holidays with any sort of efficiency. Until now, that is.
Stop scratching your head over your holiday allowance and go check out Annual Leave. You might even manage to wangle an extra days holiday form work!